Barbie Movie Ken Doll Wearing Pastel Striped Beach Matching Set
Greetings from Barbie Land! Inspired by Ken’s character in Barbie The Movie, this Ken doll wears a beachy, striped matching set. With a surfboard in tow, he’s having the best day ever in Barbie Land! Celebrating Barbie The Movie, this Ken doll makes a great gift for fans and collectors alike. Doll cannot stand alone. Colours and decorations may vary.
- JNJohn N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 hours agoFantastic
A great pair to the Margot barbie.
- CPCarole P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoKen doll from the movie...
Hes lovely, love his blond hair
- CCliffVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoRight out of the movie
My kiddo loved the doll and it got him excited about the Barbie movie the surf board was fun to pay with and the way the doll attached to the surfboard made it easy for him to play with the doll on the board. He especially likes how much it looked like ken from the movies
- DMDavid M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoKids love Surfing Ken Barbie!
Both my little ones love playing together with this surfing Ken Barbie. Especially with it being summer they play pretend going to the beach and surfing the waves like Daddy does. Each of them take turns playing with Ken that goes really well with the beach Barbies. Ken has a surfboard and easily stands up in it and is very sturdy. They even take the surf board and use it with their other Barbie's so they can pretend to surf with them too! Love seeing them super excited and playing together. Would definitely recommend this product!
- GGrammaTVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoNew Ken from Barbie movie.
This Ken promoting the new Barbie movie isn't my favorite. My grand daughters love putting him on his surf board. They are doing a lot with him because his legs bend. My grand daughter remarked that she didn't like that Kens shirt doesn't button at all. Kens hair is synthetic instead of the plastic mold and they love it. I on the other hand am worried about how it will
look in a few months.