Disney Frozen Elsa Doll
Meet this Elsa doll, inspired by the confident and powerful queen from Disney's Frozen 2! This posable fashion doll is brought to life in her signature travel look, with accessories that include boots and a soft cape and skirt. In her signature outfit from the second movie, this Elsa doll is ready to fulfill her destiny! Doll cannot stand alone. Colours and decorations may vary.
- SSrstavrosVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBeautiful Elsa
My daughter loves Frozen and loves this Elsa doll. She has it displayed in her room and it brings her joy when she sees it. The doll is well made and has lots of details. It doesn't do too much but moves arms and legs and needs support to stand. She loves it and would recommend.
- DDru42Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoNice Elsa Doll
This is a nice doll. It's just a basic average posable doll but it does seem to be good quality so far. She comes with a skirt, boots and a cape. My daughter has several of these Disney princess dolls and they are all very similar and she loves to play with them together.
- CChristine13Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoDaughter loves
My daughter loves this! We got it just after she got a Barbie dream house and she didn't have any Barbie's yet, so she just took her Anna and Elsa dolls and used the dream house as their castle. The hair has stayed in the braid so far!
- Nnrconner79Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLong blonde braided beauty.
Elsa is an all time favorite disney princess to most girls. The long braided blonde hair and blue "shiny" dress were perfect. This Elsa doll will not disappoint the little girl in your life on her birthday or holidays.
- Mmomma2rexVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoMy daughter loves it
I got this for my daughter who is a big Frozen fan. She was so excited to have a new Elsa doll (to go along with her new Anna doll). The clothes are interesting. The torso is actually part of the doll and the skirt is fabric. The boots do come off. Her arms, legs and head move. I do like how her bread is very similar to the movie. Overall, my daughter is happy and loves it so I am very happy with it as well and recommend it for those kids that love pretend play with dollas.