Monster High Draculaura Doll
School is back in session, and the Monster High ghouls are showing up in scream-tastic style! Draculaura doll struts down the Monster High hallways in a fang-tastic fashion featuring heart-print shorts and a vampy corset blouse with sheer sleeves. Her freaky-fabulous, vampire-inspired look is complete with sheer, ruffled stockings, pink platform shoes, and a headband and sunglasses with batty details. Take Draculaura doll's look to the next level with a scary-chic cape and accessories. And inspire spooktacular storytelling with her creepy-cute pet bat, Count Fabulous! Doll cannot stand alone. Colours and decorations may vary.
- TThatdollboyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoShe's adorable!
I've had her for almost a year and she's still so beautiful! This monster high doll is one of my favs for this reboot, very beautiful doll and recommend her!
- BBali5505Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoA quality doll
One of the best, if not the best doll in this wave.
What I don't like about her is that she doesn't resemble the Draculaura in the show enough. For one I'd prefer if she was shorter and bulkier and also if she had that gorgeous tophat just like in the show. Theese are the only reasons I didn't give her a 5* rating.
Other than though she is pretty, colorful, has quality clothes and a nice facepaint. She resembles the style of the original monster high while also fitting into the new generation. Even if I get other dolls she will probably remain my favourite.
- HhiugfjVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAMAZING
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Monster High!!!!!!!! So it was awesome
- CCloudyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAmazing doll!!!
I got this 2 days ago and I love it!! I'm kinda sad that there not like the OG dolls but over all I love her ????????????
- DDani_CasVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBEAUTIFUL
The doll is beautiful, the details are very nice and on point, I love the clothes and the paint on her face. my only complaint is that the cape rolls up at the ends and i thought i would bring a stand as in their old designs but leaving that aside, it's all very very nice