Fisher-Price Calming Vibes Elephant Soother
The Fisher-Price Calming Vibes Elephant Soother plush toy is a snuggly cuddle friend who plays up to 10 minutes of music, sounds, and gentle vibrations to help calm and comfort your newborn. With 4 different soothing settings, you can customize this portable sound machine to best fit your baby’s ever-changing needs, at home or while traveling.
- Key Features
- Technical Details
- What's In The Box
- Shipping & Returns
The Fisher-Price Calming Vibes Elephant Soother plush toy is a snuggly cuddle friend who plays up to 10 minutes of music, sounds, and gentle vibrations to help calm and comfort your newborn. With 4 different soothing settings, you can customize this portable sound machine to best fit your babyâ€™s ever-changing needs, at home or while traveling.
- Portable plush elephant sound machine with soothing vibrations to help comfort your baby at home or while traveling
- Plays up to 10 minutes of gentle music and sounds, plus volume control, and calming vibrations
- Customize for your baby: 4 different music and vibrations settings
- Soft and snuggly elephant with satiny ears is machine washable (with electronics removed)
- For newborns from birth and up. Engages and delights your baby’s senses of hearing and touch
|Recommended Age||Suitable for 0 years above|
|Product Dimensions (assembled)|
Free standard shipping for orders over $65*.
Standard shipping for orders under $65 is $9.95.
Express shipping is available for $14.95.
Please see our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
- JJess1234Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoCalming, soft, fun elephant
My baby loved the calming noises this calming elephant soother gave. He loved to hug it and carry it around. When he felt sad he immediately grabbed his elephant. This has been a wonderful addition!!!!
- SSusan7465Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoCute, and don't rule it out for older babies
This is a super cute little toy. My daughter just turned one year old, so some days she seems like she loses interest fast since it only makes sounds/music and vibrations, but other times she picks it up, hugs it, grins at it vibrating and the sounds and music and entertains herself for 10-15 minutes, which is always nice. So I was pleasantly surprised she liked this more than I thought she would.
- Ccherrytree910Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoA Sweet Elephant Soother for Baby
There are so many wonderful things to love about this musical, vibrating elephant soother. I love the size and texture of this elephant. It is very soft with a cute face. The ears are perfect for babies to hold onto and rub. They have smooth satin on one side and texture on the other side. The colors are gender neutral and match other items from Fisher Price with the 'whimsical forest' pattern. I love when I can get matching or coordinating toys and gear.
This musical soother has 4 modes: 10 minutes of music only, 5 minutes of vibrations only, 10 minutes of music with 5 minutes of vibrations, and short music or sound effects with vibrations. Press the music note on the belly to start playing music or vibrations. Press it again to change to the next song if on music mode. Press and hold it for a few seconds to turn it off. I prefer the music only mode for right now for my 5 month old son. I turn it on for naps and bedtime so that my baby can listen to it while he drifts off to sleep. I think he will really enjoy the short music/sound effects with vibrations when he starts to play more.
The music is very melodic. It sounds like a mixture of harp and piano (maybe others). Some of the songs I recognize include Rock-a-Bye Baby, London Bridge Is Falling Down, and A-Tisket A-Tasket. Many of the other songs are familiar or classical, but they all sound sweet and relaxing for a baby.
There are 2 volume settings. Unfortunately at times, the high volume sounds like it is blaring,…
- MMBurnetteVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat for those that still wake up in the night
My little one is 3 yrs old and still wakes up every night. The Calming Vibes Elephant Soother is great because she can turn it on and lay quietly listening to the music while trying to go back to sleep. I like that you have the ability to change the modes and volume. You have choices between: music only, vibration only, both music & vibration, high or low volume and long or short play. The music selection is nice because it has some songs that our other toys do not have. It is soft and has a cute printed fabric on the ears. The player/battery compartment is easy to remove for battery changes or to wash in the washing machine.
- AAshleighVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat toy for baby
I love these toys. My the vibrating and songs are so soothing for baby. And they are great to bring along on the go! The colors and design are cute. And it's easy to access the pack to turn it on or off and change modes.